7.05.2010

Planting a seed

I'll begin here by saying I am not so ambitious a girl as to pretend even for a moment that the thematic posting titles and references will remain a constant in this blogging endeavor; however, I will give in to the cheesiness when inspired. I also feel too much pressure, in writing this inaugural post, to make it witty, captivating, and in all other ways inspiring. Therefore, it shall suffice for me to say this blog is written for me and me alone. Should anyone else find it, I hope it proves mildly entertaining but it will not be written for any purpose other than as a forum for me to process the goings on of my life. It is simply a new age book with infinite blank pages where I can find, develop, and master my own flavor of Mustard. The Mustard I can, should, and will one day become.

No comments:

Post a Comment